We seek people and opportunities that allow us to experience rewarding project challenges with our clients and be recognised for our achievements. Be a part of the adventure. Join us.
To support the growth and expansion of our Sydney studio, PMDL is now seeking a high calibre candidate who will grow with the team and be excited by the opportunity to work on a wide range of retail, commercial and hospitality projects. Successful candidate will work closely with Project Leaders and Senior Designers to prepare designs and documentation for high quality interior architecture projects within the Asia Pacific region.
To assist in delivery of projects, and in achieving the project goals
To focus on achieving consistently high quality project outcomes and client services
Participates in the design and/or documentation team for architecture and interiors projects of varying sizes
Enhance and promote the image and reputation of the practice within the profession, amongst our clients and throughout the community at large.
Participates in communications with consultants and team
Coordinates with senior designer to achieve project objectives
Assists in sourcing and specifying materials and FF&E
Imparts knowledge and offers mentorship to junior team members
Bachelor’s degree or similar in Interior Design, Interior Architecture, or Architecture
5+ years of experience in interior design, with a focus on the high end Luxury & Fashion sector
Experience in areas of airport retail and high end retail preferred
International education or experience with international company advantageous
Strong conceptual design skills and proven authorship capabilities
Good understanding of the design and construction process
Outstanding presentation skills
Sound organisation, communication and leadership skills
Sound design sense, with ability to communicate graphically and verbally
Experience with VectorWorks preferred but not essential
Experience with SketchUp, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign essential
Experience with Project planning, client meetings, brief development and co ordination
Fluent spoken and written English essential
Salary Package $75,000 - $85,000 Inclusive
Please send application in writing accompanied by CV and Portfolio by 5pm on the 3rd January 2019 to employment @pmdl.com.au
Current opportunities at the Melbourne Studio are:
• Project Leader with 7+ years of experience in a range of project types, with excellent communication, coordination and technical skills and understandings. The ideal candidate will be able to organise and manage project teams on multiple projects in various stages of development.
• Experienced Graduate Architects with 3-5 years experience and keen to grow skills and experience through collaboration in a range of exciting projects. Ability and interest to work collaboratively across teams and studios essential.
If you feel that you meet the criteria of one of these positions and would like to be considered for a position at PMDL Melbourne Studio, please forward your CV by email to email@example.com
Current opportunities at our Hong Kong Studio are:
• Project Leader with 10+ years of experience in a range of project types, with excellent communication, coordination and technical skills. The ideal candidate will be able to organise and manage project teams on multiple projects in various stages of development.
• Senior Designer (Interior/Architectural) with 7+ years of experience in a range of project types, with excellent design and delivery skills. We seek a designer who is confident to lead and inspire a team, and be able to work collaboratively across teams and studios.
• Interior/Architectural Designer with 4+ years of experience in a range of project types. All-rounded designer with a can-do mentality and ability to work on FF&E and technical aspects of projects from concept to completion.
• Assistant Interior/Architectural Designer with 0-3 years of experience in a range of project types. An engaged and proactive designer with experience in working within teams to deliver great design.
• 3D Visualiser with 4+ years of experience. The ideal candidate will have great communication skills and proven experience creating photo realistic imagery for high-end retail interiors using 3DS Max and/or Cinema 4D.
If you feel that you meet the criteria and would like to be considered for a position at PMDL Hong Kong Studio, please forward your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org