We want extraordinary talent who can work collaboratively, challenge ideas, have a voice and contribute to the practice beyond project work. In return we offer our people the opportunities and support of an established, international practice with the care and intimacy of a smaller design studio.
PMDL Architecture & Design is a medium sized design practice, established for over 25 years, operating as one practice across three studios – Sydney, Melbourne and Hong Kong. With expertise in education, hospitality, retail, residential and workplace design PMDL has established a solid reputation for providing quality design solutions and fostering long term relationships.
PMDL Sydney studio is looking for candidates to join our vibrant team of architects and interior designers. Enjoy working in a supportive, professional and friendly work environment in a new architecturally designed studio with amazing harbour views.
- Graduates of Architecture with 3+ years experience with sound Revit capabilities and interest in supporting documentation teams in the realisation of sizeable and complex projects.
- Graduates of Architecture with 3+ years experience with recognised design skills that they are keen to develop and refine through mentorship and opportunities in a supportive team environment.
- Design Architects with developed skills in initiating and developing designs. We are seeking a team player with a generosity of spirit who will promote design in a collaborative way within the studio and across the Practice.
PMDL Melbourne studio is looking for candidates to join our vibrant team of architects and interior designers. Melbourne is seeking the following candidates.
- Project Architect/Project Leader looking to work in a collaborative studio environment on various hospitality, retail and educational projects. Exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified Architect to join a design, documentation and delivery team. This permanent opportunity offers long term career prospects and growth.
PMDL Hong Kong studio is looking for candidates to join our vibrant team of architects and interior designers. Hong Kong is seeking the following candidates.
- Senior Architect We are looking for an ambitious Senior Architect with strong design skills to join our Hong Kong studio. The ideal candidate should be a registered architect (HKIA, RIBA or similar) with 7+ years of experience and comprehensive knowledge of Hong Kong regulations and building procurement procedures. You will drive a diversity of ideas whilst exploring creative value-added solutions at every stage of each project. We are looking for a strong client-facing candidate who will be able to take our clients onto a journey and see them through a project from inception to completion.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply via the Linkedin job post or forward your CV by email to email@example.com